Our client, subsidiary of an international group, is an established player within the agri-inputs industry. Via an extensive network of distributors, it markets a broad range of products in Belgium and surrounding countries. To support its further growth we are looking for a (m/f) Commercial Country Manager (sales driven business manager with track record in the agricultural industry).
- You are responsible for the day-to-day general management of the belgian organization. You manage the procurement process, steer the sales team and coordinate the warehouse activities.
- You reflect about the long term strategic direction but are also highly involved in the daily operations
- You work together with your commercial team to set sales plans for their accounts in line with market trends and the business strategy of the organization. You coach the members of your team in order to help them realize their objectives & support the development of the product range.
- You maintain frequent contacts with strategically important customers and suppliers to ensure the long-term relationships
- With support of the group on technical, commercial and administrative level, you translate the business strategy to the Belgian organization with attention to the specificity of your business. You run the day-to-day operations autonomously and communicate on a regular basis to the group.
- You become the company's spokesperson for external partners and defend its strategic interests. You will be in contat with banks, suppliers, trade organizations, official bodies, ets.
- You combine an agrotechnical education (bio-engineering or similar) with proven track record in a commercial position within the agri-inputs industry (feed, fertilisers, seeds, crop protection). Ideally you have at least 10 years of experience in a similar position.
- You possess strong influencing and negociating skills. You have a strong commercial focus with responsibility for business development and profit delivery
- You have outstanding management skills, and strong motivating and listening skills. You have the ability to communicate with people from various different levels, both internally and externally
- You feel at home in a down-to-earth and hands-on organization. You are a mature personality with a trustworthy approach
- You live within a feasible driving range of East Flanders where offices are located
- You have proficient knowledge of English, Dutch and French
- A job in an organization that is an established player in the agricultural industry and invests in the development of the competences of their employees
- A position with a wide responsibility and the opportunity to build on the success of the company
- An attractive salary package in line with your competences and added value to the company
Contat Jeroen Peeters at +32 9 242 53 40
This recruitment is exclusively conducted by Hudson